- Born in Fredricksburg, VA
- Educated by Faculty and Teachers Worldwide
- Graduated Magne Cum Laude (top 5% of his class) from Chiropractic College
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Fitness and Exercise/Kinesiology
- Certified Acupuncturist
- Member of the International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Speaker on the application of success, health and happiness
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Voted as a Pinnacle Chiropractic Future Phenom
- FASA: Fellow of the Acupuncture Society of America
Jessica K, Office Manager/Chiropractic Assistant
I was born and raised in Buffalo, New York and moved to Colorado in 2008 after graduating from the New York Institute of Massage.
I started working at Lindeman Chiropractic in 2013. I have always had a desire to work in an environment where I could help people. Working at Lindeman Chiropractic, I get to do that on a daily basis. When someone who can barely walk into the office due to excessive pain levels and can walk out after completing their treatment plan with a smile on their face and gets back to doing the activities they love, it is extremely gratifying! I have witnessed these changes in all ages of chiropractic patients from newborn babies to the elderly. I believe chiropractic is not only a form of pain relief, but also a vital part of a healthy lifestyle.
I have learned so much from Dr. Lindeman and love being a part of his team. I am beyond grateful for the opportunity to provide the best possible care in order for our patients to get better and stay better!