- Born in Fredricksburg, VA
- Educated by Faculty and Teachers Worldwide
- Graduated Magne Cum Laude (top 5% of his class) from Chiropractic College
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Fitness and Exercise/Kinesiology
- Certified Acupuncturist
- Member of the International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Speaker on the application of success, health and happiness
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Voted as a Pinnacle Chiropractic Future Phenom
- FASA: Fellow of the Acupuncture Society of America
Jessica K, Office Manager/Chiropractic Assistant
I was born and raised in Buffalo, New York and moved to Colorado in 2008 after graduating from the New York Institute of Massage.
I started working at Lindeman Chiropractic in 2013. I have always had a desire to work in an environment where I could help people. Working at Lindeman Chiropractic, I get to do that on a daily basis. When someone who can barely walk into the office due to excessive pain levels and can walk out after completing their treatment plan with a smile on their face and gets back to doing the activities they love, it is extremely gratifying! I have witnessed these changes in all ages of chiropractic patients from newborn babies to the elderly. I believe chiropractic is not only a form of pain relief, but also a vital part of a healthy lifestyle.
I have learned so much from Dr. Lindeman and love being a part of his team. I am beyond grateful for the opportunity to provide the best possible care in order for our patients to get better and stay better!
Ashley Wilson, Chiropractic Assistant
I moved to the Denver Metro area five years ago from the Western Slope and have worked in the hospitality industry for several years.
I became a Chiropractic Assistant because I truly enjoy helping people and wanted to be a part of a team that is passionate about caring for others.
It is extremely moving to see entire families come in to get adjusted, how happy they are to be here, and how much better they feel afterward.
It has been incredibly rewarding to find a career that incorporates sincere compassion daily, and I am so grateful to be a part of the Lindeman Chiropractic team!